I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Esvalante, UT

52.1 of some of the most extreme miles yet. Camping with Chris in
Escalante, UT.

The photo is of a ridicules road we took. I kept laughing at how much
of a joke it was to be there on a bike.

2 comments:

  1. Your picture looks a little bit dark on an computer screen.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came through Escalante a year ago (by car though) and this whole area rocks! Enjoy it, take it slow there (especially check out on Brice Canyon, it's worth spending a day hiking there!)
    All the best,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete