I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fernley, NV 4000+ Miles!

I started going off route to pass through Reno. 75.7 miles to Fernley,
NV, putting me at 4058.8 miles pedaled.

Chris decided to stay on track. It was cool riding with someone but
somethings are good about going alone. Anyways, I'm sure we'll meet
again since we are going the same way, at the least in San Fransisco.

The ocean is getting closer but I'm pretty much settled on doing the
pacific coast now for sure.

Camping at an off route town park always makes me feel like a hobo,
which I'm not cause I have a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment