I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Milford, UT

Who knew the desert would be so deserted? I heard I could be without phone service for almost a week. So I can only post photos if I find some wifi, or I can make text posts like this with a wired computer.

So, today's 52.3 miles to Milford, UT was a breeze. The stops for the next week are probably going to be the only towns along the way. The no service stretches are like 60-80 miles, I know tomorrow is 84 miles from town to town. But whatever. I say bring it on!

More importantly I met a dude roller blading across the country today. Wild.

1 comment: