I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nevada!

82.6 miles of heat to Baker, NV.

Day started off back in Milford at 3 am when a sprinkler started
blasting. I had to abandon tent and spent the rest of the morning on a
picnic table.

Aside from that the day was hot and baron. Except for an abandoned
farm house we took a pit stop at.

Now in the last timezone. Camping free behind the lectrolite
restaraunt and tapping in on some wifi thanks to the Happy Burro.

No comments:

Post a Comment