I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Population 12

It's nice here in Middlegate. The people here are down to earth and
it's real laid back, not like those triple digit population cities.

1 comment:

  1. Mike, joe here, finally getting a chance to check out your blog and it's great to see you getting closer to your goal. It's funny seeing you pass through the areas I came through... i remember that farm house in the middle of nowhere with its hose on and just running and running and running... i prolly should have just stayed there that day but pushed on to Milford and didn't make it. D'oh.

    It was good meeting you and Chris, I hope you both have a great finish to your already great trek.

    cheers,
    joe

    ReplyDelete