I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Woodfords, CA

63.4 miles to Woodfords, CA. Camped free at Crystal Springs national
park.

I don't think I'm that close to the wild fires in California. But the
whole area has been smoked out. Everyone was talking about it in Reno.
You could even smell it there.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is pretty nasty. At one point there were more than 800 fires reported in California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sean matta is there right now fighting the fires.

    ReplyDelete