I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Carlsbad, CA

93.6 miles. It's kind of sad, but this will most likely be my last
night camping. My 30 dollar tent worked like a champ.

Today the route I was following went through Pendleton Miltary Base.
Only the asshole at the entrance denied me cause I didn't have a
helmet. I guess he might not really be an asshole, he's just trained
to be an idiot.

Cause of that I did meet a bunch of kids in the same boat. They turned
out to be real cool, and when I ran into them again they gave me food.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, we'll let you sleep in the backyard when you get home.

    ReplyDelete