I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Monday, July 14, 2008

Los Angeles, CA

68.2 miles.

My luck has run out. Flat and I busted a spoke, went through hell to
fix it and then busted another. Decided to just ride it like that and
now my wheel's all out of whack. But I made it to LA and with the help
of warmshowers I have a place to stay.

Tommorow I'm just shooting for Pasadena to stay with friends of a
friend. So I'll have time to deal with my bike, maybe my phone, and
see some tourist stuff.

And I found 5 dollars.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow dude, as a vegan and passionate cyclist, let me say "great job!"

    busting spokes sucks at the best of times... must have sucked doing serious distance on a bad wheel, looking down at it rubbing your brakes etc.

    ReplyDelete