I left New York, NY April Fools Day, went south to Richmond, VA, across to San Fransisco, CA and then south to Tijuana, Mexico, I also took a few detours along the way. The trip is all over and I'm back home 4 months later. I did this while I was going. My email is... mikeinternet@gmail.com

Thanks for checking this out, Mike

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

San Fransisco, CA

So I made it to the Pacific Coast. Today me and Jasmine rode 29 miles
out to and around San Fransisco. Went on the Golden Gate Bridge,
dipped a toe in the pacific, and got to see more of the city.

It feels great to have made it here. But I'm still planning on going
down the west coast from here after a little break.

16 comments:

  1. RUCCI!!! RUCCI!!!! RUCCI!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're stopping there? I thought Hawaii was the westernmost state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! Great! We're very proud! Now come home!!! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so fucking proud of you. congrats! i knew you could do it, no doubt did i have. <3.

    michelle


    im with your mom and dad on this one, we miss you come back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL ON YOUR GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT! YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THIS FANTASTIC TRIP AND IT WILL LAST IN YOUR MEMORY FOR A LIFETIME.WE ALL MISS YOU AND HOPE FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN TRIP BACK HOME! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so incredibly proudof you. I remember you talking about this a year ago and how crazy it sounded. (And I know crazy.) Well, it still sounds crazy but now you've conquered it. Impressive mike... Impressive.

    Take your time and enjoy californina. I'll see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dude...seems like just yesterday you were partyin up with us in our suite! It's pretty incredible what you've done man...enjoy Cali! -Craig

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mike,
    Congrats. A coffee on me when you get back.

    diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy shit! I didn't even realize you were gone, but it looked like a pretty awesome trip, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so incredible that you completed such an amazing goal. I am sure you are having experience that most of can only dream about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation back! How do you did the way from Oakland to SF?
    Can you send me a text message with your email?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...you made it and your butt didn't break. you proved me wrong...have fun in SF! Send my love to Jasmine.

    See you sometime soon hopefully.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. You made it! Did you eat all of your protein bars I got you at Rider haha? Big party when you get back at my new place! Congrats man!

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep heading west and meet me in tokyo.

    ReplyDelete